Kitsap Animal Rescue & Education (KARE) is proud to be partnering with Terry Ryan in offering a five-day seminar called Coaching People to Train Their Dogs! The camp will be held at the Seabeck Conference Center and is limited to 20 participants so REGISTER TODAY!
*Lunch is included for all Workshop registrants. If choosing Workshop & Lodging package, all meals are provided from check-in to check-out!
Dates: Monday, October 1 – Friday, October 5, 2018, with check-in Sunday evening, September 30, after 4 pm
Time: Monday-Thursday: 9 am ~ 4 pm, *Friday: 9 am-1 pm
Registration/Check-in starting at 8:30 am, Monday, October 1
Lodging Check-in 4 pm, Sunday, September 30
CEU’s: 21 hours approved for CCPDT and Karen Pryor Academy
Location: Seabeck Conference Center (13395 Lagoon Dr NW, Seabeck, WA 98380)
Tuition: (Includes snacks, lunch, and any handouts; breakfast/dinner included for those staying at the conference center). Enrollment is limited to 20 classroom spots, 12 lodging spots. A 50% deposit is required to reserve your spot.
- Early Bird prices (before July 15, 2018) – $695 (a savings of $80!)
- Regular prices (after July 15, 2018): $775, see Registration page for lodging prices
Cancellation policy. Please read and ask any questions you may have prior to registering. We unfortunately cannot provide exceptions to this policy.
- Cancellations before July 1 – 100% refund minus $50 processing fee
- Cancellations between July 2 and September 1 – 50% refund
- Cancellations after September 1, 2018 – No refunds
- Please email us to register for Coaching Workshop. Space is limited, registration and minimum 50% deposit is required.
- If you are paying by credit card and have already completed your registration form, please email us for payment instructions. If you prefer to pay by check, please mail it to Kitsap Animal Rescue & Education or KARE at PO BOX 994, Silverdale, WA 98383. Your spot in the workshop is held with receipt of payment. Please read the cancellation policy stated on our registration page.
- This workshop is for humans only. Dogs will be provided for working during the workshop.
- We are partnering with Seabeck Conference Center for lodging, however if you are looking for other lodging ideas in Kitsap County or would like more information on the area, visit: http://www.visitkitsap.com/
ABOUT THE COACHING WORKSHOP
Workshop fee includes Terry’s book “Coaching People to Train Their Dogs” (a $50.00 value).
This popular course has been offered by Terry Ryan for more than a decade. Participants from other countries often attend, which makes the experience unique. The course material will be conveyed by power-point presentations, video, interactive exercises and hands-on work with people and dogs.
In addition to being a great learning experience for trainers of all disciplines, the location for this workshop is one of the most beautiful, relaxing and unique venue you will experience.
Please come to the course with a good working knowledge of the material in the book “Coaching People to Train Their Dogs” which is included in the workshop registration fee and will be shipped to you upon payment of registration fee. To share more information, we will make your “live” experience while in Seabeck different from, but relating to, the material in the book. During the course, you will receive additional materials in the form of booklets, handouts and printed information. There will be daily door prizes, gifts and free product samples.
Optional evening sessions will be announced on Day One. The evening sessions often involve guest instructors or local training opportunities in addition to the advertised curriculum. The topics described in this syllabus follow, but are not limited to, the outline of knowledge requirements for Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT) certification. The Coaching course has been approved for continuing education credit by most training related organizations.