Kitsap Animal Rescue & Education (KARE) has partnered with Terry Ryan’s Legacy Canine to present Terry Ryan’s Coaching People to Train Their Dogs at the Seabeck Conference Center , and we’ve secured a limited number of reduced-rate hotel rooms to make your trip affordable and convenient. Rooms are limited and available on a first come, first-served basis.
The Coaching Workshop will include all meals (snacks and lunch) for all four days; breakfast and dinner are included if electing to stay at the Seabeck Conference Center. If you have any dietary restrictions, please note them in your email to email@example.com.
We do have some important notes regarding our cancellation policy and some general FAQs. Please be sure to scroll down to read them below.
Please email to pre-register. Once completed, if paying via Credit Card, you will be contacted with payment instructions. If you are paying via Check, please address check to Kitsap Animal Rescue & Education or KARE, and mail to PO Box 994, Silverdale, WA 98383
CANCELLATION POLICY – Important! Please Read
When your register for our Coaching Workshop, you will be asked to read and agree to our Cancellation/Refund policy. The general terms of the cancellation policy are stated below. If you have any questions about this policy please contact us BEFORE you register.
If you choose to cancel your registration for our Coaching Workshop, please notify us in writing (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or letter). Cancellations received no later than 90 days before the first day of the workshop will receive a full 100% refund of the paid registration fee minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations received no later than 60 days before the first day of the workshop will receive a refund of 50% of the paid registration fee. NO refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 60 days before the first day of the workshop. This policy is without exception.
- If you cancel within 90 days, you will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- If you cancel within 60 days, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 60 days, NO refunds.
- This policy is without exception.
Thank you for your understanding!
Things to Note…
- Advanced registration is required. Please be prepared to show proof of registration at check-in, either by receipt or confirmation email.
- Please email us to register. If you have any concerns or issues, email us at email@example.com, with subject line: KARE Coaching Workshop 2018.
- Credit Card payments will not be accepted over the phone. KARE utilizes PayPal to ensure your transactions are being processed securely by one of the most trusted names in the payments industry. If you have concerns or would like to make other payment arrangements, please feel free to contact us or give us a call (360) 434-3731.
- Once we receive your completed registration form, you will receive a Confirmation Email from firstname.lastname@example.org with any further instructions or additional forms you may need to complete in order for us to solidify your lodging reservations and/or dietary restrictions. You are required to pay at minimum a 50% deposit at time of registration, with full payment due 60 days prior to the event. If paying by check or making other arrangements, please be sure to email us to ensure payment has been received if a confirmation email has not been sent within 15 days of sending your check. Please see above for our Cancellation Policy.
- Group Registrations/Double Occupancy Registration: There is a limit of one (1) attendee per registration; i.e., registrations cannot be combined. If you are in a group,or you would like to share a room(s) with a specific person, please note it in the Additional Comments section of the registration form or send us an email at email@example.com with your name and contact information. Please reference the Invoice Number on your credit card receipt if applicable. Although we will do our best to accommodate your request, we cannot guarantee your request.
- Individual/Special Diets: Please note any dietary restrictions under the Additional Comments section of the registration form. Seabeck Conference Center desires to meet the needs of all our guests and their goal is to provide a healthy and satisfying dining experience for everyone. Seabeck Conference Center offers ONLY the following special diet requests: Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-Celiac Gluten Free, Dairy Free or a Combination of these. Seabeck Conference Center is also a nut-free facility, but do not guarantee that processed foods have been produced in a nut-free environment. Guests with a variety of food issues are encouraged to bring supplemental food that may be stored in the dining room refrigerator and warmed in the microwave.
- Not from around here? Need help coordinating travel? Have additional questions or concerns? EMAIL US! We want to make sure this experience is the best possible for you, so if you have any qualms, please do not hesitate to contact us either via email, Facebook message, Tweet/Direct Message or phone call!