KARE Training and Activity Center is NOW AVAILABLE! Participate in a KARE class, or rent our indoor or outdoor play areas for personalized, one-on-one sessions.
Creating a New Account
Use the “New Users” button above to create your ProPet account.
Registering for a Class, Reserving the Facility or Booking Play Yard Session
- Create Your Profile – Once you have logged in, you will be asked to create your Pet(s)’s Profile.
- Upload a Profile Pic!
- Let us know more about your pup, such as Vaccination Record and Vet Info
2. Vaccination Record(s) – Once your Pet Profile is created, you will be required to upload Vaccination Records.
- Please attach each vaccination record separately; you may upload a PDF or screenshot/photo (JPG).
- Up-to-date vaccinations ensure the safety your pet and all other pets using our facility or services.
- Although not required, it is a good idea to provide your Emergency Contacts as well as your pet’s Microchip number
3. Book Now – When you ready, you can go to the “Book Now” (blue button) under your Profile name on the left side column, or at the top right corner:
- Private Training Reservation, e.g., Behavior Assessment or Reactive Rover Coaching Session
- Group Class Reservation, e.g., Basic Manners or Reactive Rover Workshop
- Facility Rentals, e.g., Outdoor Play Yard or Indoor Activity Center
5. Choose Your Pet – You will be asked to select for which pet you will be requesting services for; you may request services for more than one pet.
Once you have selected/added your pet, you will select the desired class or service for this pet. Note:When reserving the facility or play yard, you are able to book multiple 1-hr slots, as well as full day rentals.
6. Payment – A credit card is required to complete the registration process. NOTE: Your card is not charged at this time. Payment is not processed until after KARE receives and approves your registration. If you need to pay by alternate methods, please send us an email.
Need to send us a message? Go to Messages to conveniently send and receive correspondences from the KARE Facility Staff or Class/Workshop Trainer!