Dog parks are not designed for every dog. Many dogs find the rough and tumble of a pack of free-roaming dogs too much. For the reactive or fearful dog, the dog park is impossible. KARE offers private use of our outdoor dog yard, perfect for those dogs who need a chance to run and play off-leash without the worry and fear of unknown dogs (and their people).
Our private dog play area is supplied with toys including a chuck-it and tennis balls! We also provide poop bags, trash can, water for dogs and a bench to sit and relax on.
To reserve the play area please sign up here or call us at 360-602-6717!
The facility is reservable for the low cost of:
- $10.00 for 1 hour of outdoor playtime
- $20.00 for 1 hour of indoor playtime
To create a safe and healthy environment for all the dogs that utilize the private dog play area we ask that you follow these requirements:
- Max 4 dogs at a time
- 2 dogs per 1 handler (handler must be 16 years or older)
- Children under 13 must be supervised by an adult
- Children 5 and older are welcome
- Never leave your dog unattended
- Dogs must be 4 months and older only
- All dogs must be up-to-date on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccinations
We also ask that you please:
- Pick up after yourself
- Limit excessive barking for our neighbor’s sake
- Dispose of poop in the metal can in the outdoor dog yard
- Don’t bring in glass bottles to outdoor play yard
- Leave the facility and contact your veterinarian if your dog is coughing, vomiting, having diarrhea or is lethargic. Please let a KARE staff person know as well
- At your own risk. KARE is not responsible for any injuries that may occur on the premises.
Thank you for keeping KARE’s Training and Activity Center a clean and safe place!!