COVID-19 Policy for KARE Private Dog Play Area
Our private dog play area is still open! During this time, please respect our following policies for the private dog play area:
- Use the Play Yard at your own risk.
- Have you reserved your time on ProPet?
- Bring your own toys and water bowl and remove after.
- Honor Social Distancing.
- Two people max in Play Yard at a time from same household.
- The gate, bench, water spigot and waste station will be sanitized between uses. Please avoid touching other areas.
- If you are feeling ill, have a cough, runny nose or fever do not enter the Play Yard.
Thank you for your cooperation as we strive to support our community while keeping everyone safe.
Dog parks are not designed for every dog. Many dogs find the rough and tumble of a pack of free-roaming dogs too much. For the reactive or fearful dog, the dog park is impossible. KARE offers private use of our outdoor dog yard, perfect for those dogs who need a chance to run and play off-leash without the worry and fear of unknown dogs (and their people).
Our private dog play area is supplied with toys including a chuck-it and tennis balls! We also provide poop bags, trash can, water for dogs and a bench to sit and relax on.
To reserve the play area please sign up here or call us at 360-602-6717!
The facility is reservable for the low cost of:
- $10.00 for 1 hour of outdoor playtime
- $20.00 for 1 hour of indoor playtime
To create a safe and healthy environment for all the dogs that utilize the private dog play area we ask that you follow these requirements:
- Max 4 dogs at a time
- 2 dogs per 1 handler (handler must be 16 years or older)
- Children under 13 must be supervised by an adult
- Children 5 and older are welcome
- Never leave your dog unattended
- Dogs must be 4 months and older only
- All dogs must be up-to-date on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccinations
We also ask that you please:
- Pick up after yourself
- Limit excessive barking for our neighbor’s sake
- Dispose of poop in the metal can in the outdoor dog yard
- Don’t bring in glass bottles to outdoor play yard
- Leave the facility and contact your veterinarian if your dog is coughing, vomiting, having diarrhea or is lethargic. Please let a KARE staff person know as well
- At your own risk. KARE is not responsible for any injuries that may occur on the premises.
Thank you for keeping KARE’s Training and Activity Center a clean and safe place!!